REACH YOUR POTENTIAL
To reach your potential and achieve your goals you may need a little help. This is only natural given the pressures of modern life. It isn’t always easy to succeed even though you know you can do so.
DIANE E. ROHLFS, BCH, CMI
Diane Rohlfs is a Board Certified Hypnotherapist and owner of A+ Hypnosis Wellness Center in Omaha. She received her Certification in Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner (NLP) certification from A+ Hypnosis Academy, her Clinical Hypnosis Certification from the Mottin & Johnson Institute in St. Louis, Missouri, and Hypnosis Instructor Certification from the National Guild of Hypnotists. Diane is also a Health Coach, and holds certification in Complementary Medical Hypnosis, 5-Path and 7-Path Hypnosis, is a Master Practitioner and Elite Trainer for National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic programming (NLP) and is certified in Bariatric Hypnosis.
Diane is a member of The National Guild of Hypnotists, The National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NFNLP), the Institute for Career Advancement Needs, Inc. (ICAN), International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA), and the International Association of Counselors & Therapists (IACT).
- Board Certified Consulting Hypnotist in accordance with the International Association of Counselors & Therapists (IACT) as well as the National Guild of Hypnotist (NGH)
- Owner of A+ Hypnosis Wellness Center
- Master Trainer of Hypnosis and owner of A+ Academy of Hypnosis; a Nebraska State Licensed School. (CI)
- Elite Master Trainer for National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic programming (NLP)
- Certified in Complementary Medical Hypnosis
- Certified in the Virtual Gastric Band procedure
- Certified in the Bariatric Surgery for the Mind procedure
- Past Life Regression Certification from Byrn Blankinship, Hypnotic Solutions Hypnosis Center
- Life Between Lives Spiritual Regression Certification from Michael Newton Institute
LaurA kINGSTON, CMH
Laura Kingston is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist.
She graduated from The National Guild of Hypnotists
Laura holds additional certifications through:
The International Association of Counselors and Therapists
The National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
The Banyan Hypnosis Center.
Laura is certified in:
- Five-Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis (5-Path)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP)
- Past Life Regression (PLR)
Laura holds degrees from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln in:
Laura is currently pursuing her Masters Certification and professional licensure in Clinical Counseling.
Tim Tague, CMH
Timothy A. Tague is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist.
Tim received his Certification in Hypnosis and Past Life Regression from A+ Academy of Hypnosis
Tim graduated with Honors as a member of PHI THETA KAPPA ( National Honor Fraternity of the American Two Year College) from Metropolitan Community College in 1990.
Tim’s drive and his Associate Degree in Human Services – Chemical Dependency Counseling afforded him an opportunity to work at St. Joseph Center for Mental Health as an Adolescent Chemical Dependency counselor.
He continued his educational pursuits at Bellevue College where he earned a Bachelor Degree in Health Care Management.
While completing his bachelor degree Tim took a position at Douglas County Health Department as a Disease Intervention Specialist.
Tim has devoted over 25 years of service to the Douglas County community. Tim has an extensive background in public health and coaching for behavioral change
Tim is a member of IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists).